Here are 10 jobs you can apply for in Ayrshire, including nightclub photographer
Ayrshire employers are looking for new employees to join their ranks over the summer months.
First Edition, KA Leisure and Asda are just a few companies looking to staff in the region.
Here are 10 positions you can apply for right now.
1. PT Recreation Assistant – North Ayrshire Leisure is in need of a temporary personal trainer at its West Kilbride campus until September. This role pays £9.90 per hour and the successful candidate will work four hours per week. The closing date for this position is Friday, May 20. Apply here.
2. Nightlife photographer – Licklist needs a talented part-time photographer to capture the action at a ‘prestigious’ Ayrshire nightclub. Shifts last (usually) up to three hours; Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 8 p.m. and 3 a.m. Pay rates range from £35.00 to £110.00. Apply for this position.
3. Customer delivery driver – Asda needs a full-time driver. The successful candidate will have a full driver’s license for at least one year and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic pickup truck. This position offers a competitive salary and 10% discount on your Asda purchases. Apply for this position.
4. housekeeping supervisor – An exclusive resort on the Isle of Arran needs a home housekeeping supervisor. This role pays between £24,897 and £24,897. Apply for this position.
The Ayrshire Live app is available to download now.
Get all the local news in your area – plus features, football news and the latest on the coronavirus crisis – at your fingertips 24/7.
The free download features the latest breaking news and exclusive stories while you can customize your page with the sections that interest you.
The Ayrshire Live app is available to download now on iOS and Android.
5. Member of the bar team – First Edition in Kilmarnock needs bar staff and will offer an hourly rate plus tip. The successful candidate will also benefit from a rewards card offering 25% off food and beverages, as well as access to withdraw part of your salary before payday. Apply here.
6.School psychologist – East Ayrshire Council requires a school psychologist to cover a period of maternity leave of 28 hours per week. This position offers a salary between £49,314 and £60,423 per year. Apply for this position.
7. Removal driver – Thomson Removals and Storage will pay between £11 and £12 an hour for its new driver. The full-time position offers 28 vacation days per year. Experience in the field of moving is appreciated but not essential. Apply for this position.
8. Driver McAdam House in Ayr needs a part time escort. The 25-hour-a-week role pays between £14,443 and £14,847 a year. Apply for this position.
9.Senior Practitioner – Elgin House needs three mental health workers. The salary pays between £40,916 and £43,471 per year. Apply for this position.
ten. Retirement home manager – Elite Care People is offering £60,000 a year for its new nursing home manager at a care home in Prestwick which provides nursing care and support for up to 43 elderly residents. Apply for this position.
Don’t miss the latest Ayrshire titles –sign up for our free daily newsletter here