Washington State Ferries is hosting virtual meetings May 25-26 ahead of peak season
Passengers, commuters and neighbors of the terminal are invited to attend one of Washington State Ferries’ next two virtual town halls to hear updates and ask questions about the ferry system.
Meetings will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, May 25 and at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, May 26.
WSF staff will give a brief presentation on service updates, proposed pricing changes, and the agency’s ongoing response to COVID-19. Participants will be able to ask questions and make comments during the meeting. Both meetings will be on the same material and are designed to give participants the flexibility to join the meeting that best fits their schedule.
Members of the public can join the meeting from a laptop, desktop or mobile device, but prior registration is required to participate.
Registration for virtual meetings:
- Register online for the 11 a.m. meeting on Tuesday, May 25 at: bit.ly/WSFSpringMeeting1
- Register online for the 6 p.m. meeting on Wednesday, May 26 at: bit.ly/WSFSpringMeeting2
- Participants must provide a valid name and email address and have access to a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
- Once registered, participants will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to join the meeting.
- The day after the meeting, a recording will be available online on the WSF web page for anyone unable to participate.
Free, temporary internet access is available for those without statewide broadband service. To find the nearest Drive-In Wi-Fi hotspot, visit: www.commerce.wa.gov/building-infrastructure/washington-state-drive-in-wifi-hotspots-location-finder/.
These public meetings are held in coordination with the ferry advisory committees. The WSF will also hold a special meeting for 13 FAC members at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday May 27 to discuss their role in advising the WSF on customer service and schedules. Members of the public are invited to attend and can register by visiting: bit.ly/SpringFACMeeting2021.